Located next to the public high school, the Montville Public Library is a bright, modern building that has obviously come a long way from its humble beginnings in the early 1900s. The library offers study rooms, a children's library, public computers and copiers and over 150 different magazines, but its most appealing feature is the large set of windows in the reading area, giving the building a natural, calming ambiance that's perfect for getting lost in a book.
- Fax: 973-402-0592
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 9pm; Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, 9:30 - 5pm; Sun, 1pm - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Size of collection: 95,211
- Specialties: The library offers a growing collection of Chinese books and newspapers.
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Internet use policy: Sign-in sheet, no more than 30 minutes at a given computer in a six-hour period, children of a certain age have a seperate computer.
- Programs/classes: Multiple