Montville Karate Academy (Closed)
All students can expect a superior learning experience while training at the Montville Karate Academy. Instructors at the Montville Karate academy are in the best position to teach karate, judo, and kobujuitsu, and are constantly improving its own teaching skills. In addition to classes, it offers students a number of other opportunities for students ranging from summer camps to tournaments.
- Hours: Class Schedule: Division 1 (5-8 yrs old) and Division 2 (9-12 yrs old): Mon, Wed, Thurs: 6:30pm; Tues: 6:00pm; Sat: 10:00am; Division 3 (teens) and Division 4 (adults): Mon, Thurs: 7:30pm; Sat: 11:00pm; Tues (make-up): 7:00pm; Thu (make-up): 7:30pm.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Membership info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parking: Free lot
- Type: Judo, Karate
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Uses weight classification: No
- Participates in competitions: Yes
- What is the school's training philosophy?: By following strict qualifications of the three variables of the learning environment, which are student, teacher, and lesson, the level of success is increased.