The Dugout Cafe Bagels & Deli, owned by Abe Balasis, is based at 6 Route 46 in Pine Brook. It offers delicious hot and cold sandwiches, muffins, breakfast and lunch, hand rolled bagels and more. Eat in, take out and daily specials are also available, as well as on and off premise catering, coffee, fresh mozzarella, soups and more. For more information, call the number provided.
- Fax: 973-227-SUBZ (7829)
- Hours: M-F 5AM-6PM Sat-Sun 6AM-3PM
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founding Date: March 17th 2012
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Hand Rolled Bagels, Hot and Cold Sandwiches, Fresh Mozzarella, Coffee, Muffins, Fresh Fruit, Donuts, Cookies, Chips, Soda and More.
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Hand Rolled Bagels, Hot and Cold Subs & Catering.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Montville is a great town. I previously owned a deli in town and wanted to come back.