The Columbia Inn Restaurant, taking its name from the inn that was established at the same location in 1883, is one of two family-owned restaurants in Montville. First came Harrigan's, an Irish pub that opened its doors in 1982, then this eatery, which started serving its famous thin-crust pizza, seafood, Italian dishes and steaks in 1997. The restaurant also serves as a banquet hall, accommodating anything from wedding rehearsals or corporate affairs to little league pizza parties.
- Fax: 973-299-5030
- Hours: Tue - Thu, 11:30am - 10pm; Fri, 11:30am - 11pm; Sat, 3pm - 11pm; Sun, 1pm - 10pm; Mon, closed
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Thin-crust pizza
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: It has so much nature for being so close to the city.
- Cuisine: Italian