For Lazar, there will be daily school-wide activities and the kickoff assembly on Respect and Dignity will be presented Tuesday by David Flood.
“Thank you so much for supporting Hilldale’s Week of Respect. I’m looking forward to a fun and exciting week,” said Hilldale School Counselor Britany Bucci.
For Hilldale students, each day has a new theme on respect paired with a fun dress code:
- Monday “Kick Off the Week of Respect.” Wear your favorite football or soccer team’s jersey and/or colors.
- Tuesday “I’m Proud to be a Respectful Person.” Wear red, white and blue.
- Wednesday “Dream Big and Show Respect.” Wear your pajamas.
- Thursday “Respect the Environment.” Wear green.
- Friday “Warm up to a Respectful Life.” Wear your favorite sweats.
The 6th grade activity night is this Friday and tickets for the dance will be sold this Wednesday - Friday during lunch. It’s $5 a ticket and includes pizza and the DJ.
According to the Monday Memo from last week, they “have all the volunteers that are needed for the ticket sales and chaperoning for the evening” but are “still in need of donations for the 6th grade activity night. Please help by donating any of the following items:”
- Case of water
- paper plates
- $5 gift cards for prizes
Contact person for donations is Kathleen Kolaritsch - firstname.lastname@example.org. All donations can be dropped off at Lazar anytime on Friday.
Any further questions can be directed to Mary Iervolino email@example.com.
The Montville school board meets on Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. at the high school. On the agenda for discussion is the District Calendars for the 2014-15 and 2015-16 school years as well as the topic of relocating the Lazar playing field.