Have a passion for your community but you're not quite sure what to do with it?
Several of Montville Township's boards and commissions are looking for new members to begin serving in volunteer roles starting in January.
Some of the boards and commissions that will have open seats include:
- Design Review Committee
- Environmental Commission
- Board of Health
- Recreation Commission
- Planning Board
- Housing Committee
- Board of Adjustment
- Long Term Financial Planning Committee
- Drug Awareness Council-Municipal Alliance
- Historic Presercation Review Commission
- Library Board of Trustees
- Residents With Disabilities Advisory Committee
- Open Space Committee
Those interested in serving on one of the committees or commissions should fill out a Citizen Leadership Form by Nov. 30 and submit it to Municipal Clerk Trudy Atkinson at email@example.com or fax it to 973-402-0787.