Refrigerator Sparks Pine Brook House Fire

No one injured and family dog safe, according to Montville fire chief.

There were no injuries after a refrigerator caught on fire Friday afternoon inside a Pine Brook home.

The and s were at the scene of the small fire in a home on Gathering Road Friday afternoon.

Shortly after 1 p.m., a homeowner arrived at the house and discovered the structure filled with smoke, according to Montville Fire Chief Scott Herchick.

The fire chief reported no one was injured and that the family dog was safe.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »