One local nursery school is expanding its services this fall and is celebrating with an upcoming open house.
The Pine Brook Jewish Center Nursery School is introducing full-time programming come September this year.
Come check out their open house for prospective parents from 10 a.m. – noon on Sunday, Jan. 26. Here’s a look at what to expect at the open house:
- Tour the facility
- Meet the staff
- Learn about specialized curriculum that is designed to encourage children to become independent, self-confident and inquisitive learners
- Children’s activities, snacks, music and more
PBJC Nursery School is a state-licensed Early Childhood program located in a secure, modern facility, according to Director Rosanne Mendelowitz.
“PBJC Nursery is under-going a fabulously exciting transition,” said Mendelowitz. “As of September 2014, we will be expanding on our already vibrant and stimulating core program to accommodate the needs of working parents. We will be offering nursery classes for children ages two to four, with half-day and full-day options up to five days per week, in addition to early morning and late day hours, from 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.”
The program includes:
- Experienced staff
- Weekly enrichment classes including physical education, music and art
- State-of-the-art outdoor playground and indoor gym
- After-school extra-curricular activities including sports, drama, art and gymnastics
- ”First Friends” classes for infants and toddlers, including Mommy & Me and Intro to Preschool
- Fabulous fun-in-the-sun summer camp program.
- Families of all faiths welcome
- Registration for the 2014-15 school year and summer 2014 are now open.
“We are committed to providing enriching opportunities that promote emotional, social, physical, cognitive and spiritual growth that meet the needs of children two to four years old. Our curriculum provides opportunities for play, hands-on learning experiences, independent exploration and individual and group experiences,” said Mendelowitz.
For more information or to schedule a visit, please contact Rosanne Mendelowitz, Nursery School Director at (973) 244-1611 or RMendelowitz@pbjc.org