Academic Excellence Center provides a truly comprehensive summer camp for children entering grades 3-5 and 6-8 which is designed to keep young minds and bodies active throughout the summer. Our camp offers half and full day programs which develop academics, culture and a sense of community. All of our instructors are NJ certified teachers form the area(not college students) so they know exactly what students need to succeed in the upcoming school year.
Our half-day academic program fights off the summer brain drain by providing instruction on the core curriculum classes of math, language arts, science social studies and mind building activities.
Full day campers will also be exposed to an afternoon of fun focused on building an appreciation for physical fitness, culture and community.
Session 1: June 30 - July 25 (no class July 4), Registration Deadline: June 11
Session 2: August 4 - 29, 2013, Registration Deadline: July 7
Half Day: Drop Off: 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m./Lunch
* Minimum registration period 4 weeks total, weeks do NOT need to be consecutive.
- 8:30 a.m. -- Drop Off
- 8:45 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. -- Math
- 9:35 a.m. - 10:20 a.m. -- English
- 10:25 a.m. - 11:10 a.m. -- Mind Building Activities (Chess, Robotics, Mock Trial)
- 11:15 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. -- Science / Social Studies
- 12:00 p.m. - 12:30 p.m. -- Lunch (1/2 day campers depart)
- 12:40 p.m. - 1:40 p.m. -- Exercise (karate, dance, gym, nutrition & badminton)
- 1:50 p.m. - 2:50 p.m. -- Spanish/Mandarin
- 2:50 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. -- Dismissal or Transition to After Care
WHERE: Classes meet at 2 Changebridge Road, Suite 203, Montville, NJ 07045
INQUIRIES: P: 973.454.1587 or www.academicexcellencecenter.com